It's always a good time to begin a coaching journey. 😉 But summer can be slow, giving us all a little time for introspection. Here are my top 5 reasons to begin working with a life coach like me over the summer.
- Summer tends to be a season of renewal and rejuvenation, a time when people feel more open to change and new possibilities.
- The slower pace of summer allows for more time and space to reflect on one's goals and priorities, which is an essential part of the life coaching process.
- It's always a good time to tap into your inner wisdom and access the tools and resources you need to make positive changes in your life. A coach helps you do that.
- Some people have careers with lighter loads over the summer, like teachers—making this the perfect time to spend more time on yourself and create a brighter future by changing habits, beliefs, and mindset.
- Working with a certified life coach, Reiki Master, and meditation teacher (like me) can help you tap into your inner wisdom and access the tools and resources you need to make positive changes in your life.
If you're ready to make your move, here's more info.