I’m trying a new thing! I joined the January Cohort for a writing course called #Ship30for30. I’ve committed to writing 30 atomic essays in 30 days. Daily writing has been my habit for the past 68 days. It started November 1, 2021 with NaNoWriMo. That mophed into my own 30-day experiment I christened #ContentStorm on Twitter in which I publish consistently for 90 days.
I’m also going to start experimenting by sharing my atomic content here on the Destiny Architecture blog. Check out my first 3 atomic essays below 👇
Some of This Life Coaching Content May Sound Familiar!
That’s because I’ve been around for a while and carry a pretty consistent message:
- YOU are the architect of your own destiny, no one else. No one is coming to save you.
- Change can come at any time.
- Goal setting is as much prep as it is consistency & execution.
- Yes, actually, you CAN. (Si se puede!)
- You do NOT have to take a “traditional” route to get sober (abstinence, AA) because there are so many other, research-backed options available now.
- Start small and get better each day.
- You may not eliminate fear, but you can learn to live with it.
And on and on…these are just the things I say most often. 😉