Start meditating or improve your meditation practice with a new 10-minute guided meditation every Friday!
This subscriber exclusive is led by certified meditation teacher Heather Larson (the founder of Destiny Architecture, a certified coach, and a Reiki Master).
This meditation is for you if:
- You struggle to make time for your self-care during the week (because a new meditation is released each Friday!)
- You want to meditate, but don't know how (these guided audio meditations jump right into practice, and—boom 💥 you're meditating!)
- You are already meditating, but you want to shake up your practice a little bit and learn new meditation techniques (Heather will teach you new techniques each week).
- You only have 10 minutes in your schedule to meditate (meditations will be a minimum of 10 minutes long, and not more than 12-15 minutes).
- You just want to sit down and meditate in an ecosystem you're already in, like Apple Podcasts or Spotify. (No more passwords!)
- You just want to meditate, but don't want to or have time for meditation classes or books. (Each audio meditation gets right into the act of meditating. NO chit-chat!)
- You want to support an independent content creator like Heather Larson, founder of Destiny Architecture which also offers coaching and Reiki.
A Sample of What You're Subscribing To:
Here's the very first meditation for subscribers so you can listen to see what the weekly guided meditation is like 👇
What can meditation help with? The following are all benefits of meditating:
- Most people want to meditate to find calmness, relaxation, and inner peace.
- It helps you with the spiritual path you're on; you'll grow spiritually.
- Meditation helps you become more self-aware.
- You can find more clarity in your life.
- Some are able to use meditation as a tool to help combat anxiety.
- Calming meditations can help you sleep.
- Meditation is good for your physical and mental health.
- You can use meditation to help you work on increasing your ability to focus and concentrate.
- Improve your sleep hygiene with meditation as part of a nighttime routine.
- Meditation can help you cope with stress in your life.
- The Mayo Clinic says meditation is a way to help lower your stress.
- Meditation is part of yoga practice.
Subscribe today to access audio meditations on DestinyArchitecture.net
It will take you to this page so you can choose 👇
This is because the .net site is built for membership and newsletters while the .com is not. (Though you can subscribe to the free weekly newsletter at either site. You can read past newsletters on the .net site).