My friend Ken "Spanky" Moskowitz spent some time recently at VaynerMedia in NYC. ✨ THEE ✨ VAYNER MEDIA!
As in Gary V! Gary Vaynerchuk's company!
Turns out, the folks at VaynerMedia know a ✨LOT✨ about TikTok since they do —get this— TikTok's ads!
Ken gives us the inside track on what he learned about how to succeed on TikTok from the very agency that has the BEST insights on TikTok—because it's the agency of record.
This video podcast below will teach you:
- Do followers matter on TikTok?
- How should you do TikTok if you're an e-commerce business? What about a service business?
- How many TikTok followers do you need to go live?
- What hashtags should you be using on TikTok? #TikTokHashtagStrategy secrets unlocked 🔐
- How many times a day do you really need to post on TikTok?
- How can a creator start out on TikTok making content?
- What if I'm "too old" to make content on TikTok?
- What if I'm afraid to "show up" on video for TikTok?
- What kind of TikTok account should I create? Personal? Creator? Or should I make a business account? And WHY?
- Does being in TikTok's Creator Marketplace drop my view count?
- What is Gary V REALLY like?
- What makes VaynerMedia so successful?
- How did Ken get on a first-name basis with Gary V anyway?
Here's Links to What We Talked About 👇
Follow Ken on socials (Especially TikTok for his Cartman impersonation!) @SpankyMoskowitz.
Watch the Cartman video here on TikTok.
Heather's cats on TikTok (They are pretty stinkin' cute).
Ken's agency, Ad Zombies
Thanks for watching TikTok Lessons Ken Moskowitz Learned at VaynerMedia!
The Destiny Architecture Podcast *used to be* the "Fearless 5 Podcast" and you can learn more about it here. Since I've been creating the podcast since 2019 as the Fearless 5, I am keeping the episode numbers going forward. This is episode #267!